skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Nick and Mason on the ZipLine
Robin, Brandi, Bo and I took the boys to Adventure Park, a new 'aerial forest park' here in metro Detroit, or essentially a ZipLine park. I wasn't sure either of them (ages 6 and 7) would get up high in the trees attached to a rope and hook, but they were fearless, and Bo and I had to talk them down from the higher wires. Nick's review was, "This is the greatest thing ever. Except it pinches my balls (referring to the safety harness.)"
Video of Nick in the trees.
Video of Nick on the ZipLine.
Video of Jason on the ZipLine.
Mason led the first round, and Nick led the second. This is a great exercise in not just balance and dexterity, but attention to detail and routine. The boys got the hang of it in a matter of minutes, and probably could go up on their own. Now I know what a Tweezle is.
Photos here from our day in the trees.
- Jason